If you are in the need for some dinner ideas that are easy and quick than this Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe is a must try. This chicken is marginated in Stubb’s Chicken Marinade that is not only delicious but gluten free. And if that is not enough for you than you wrap the chicken in bacon. And we all know that everything is better with bacon 🙂
With this recipe you can either bake it or grill it which during the summer is always a plus. You really can’t go wrong with such a simple recipe. It is a must try.
Makes about 4 servings
1 1/2 pound (680g) 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
1/2 cup (120g) Stubbss Chicken Marinade
1/3 cup (80g) Stubbs Spicy BBQ Sauce
8 bacon slices
1.Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise.
2. Season chicken with Stubbs Chicken Marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Brush all sides of chicken with Stubbs Spicy BBQ Sauce (tangy tomato, vinegar, molasses, habanero, cayenne and black peppers)
5. Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken.
6. Place chicken on a greased grill.
7. Bake for 15 minutes. Baste with BBQ Sauce and return to oven for 10 minutes.
8. Baste one more time and return to oven for 5 minutes.
9. Serve with some fresh salad and more sauce.
Source: Home Cooking Adventure