This is a great recipe for all my lazy bakers LOL. You literally only need 2 ingredients, which are condensed milk and chocolate chips. Than you end up with the easiest chocolate fudge in your life. The great thing about this chocolate fudge is that it is not only easy to make but it actually tastes wonderful.
The reason I sound so surprise is sometimes these easy recipes do not taste that great but this chocolate fudge surprised me. You really do not have anything to loose. 2 ingredients and a couple of minutes of your time and you have a great afternoon treat.
– 1 Can of Condensed Milk (14 oz)
– 3 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chips
– 8×8 baking tin
– Pour condensed milk and milk chocolate chips into large glass mixing bowl.
– Put bowl in microwave for 1 minute on high.
– Mix condensed milk and chocolate chips until it becomes closer to a fudgy substance.
– Take an 8×8 pan and line it with aluminum foil. Grease the foil.
– Pour in batter and spread it out evenly.
– Put it in fridge to cool for 2-3 hours
– Take it out of fridge, pull out foil with fudge, turn over and peel away foil.
– Cut, Garnish, Serve, and Smile
Source: Tip Hero