I know it sounds weird but this is actually a dessert that not only looks adorable but tastes even better. This is incredibly easy, which is why I actually make this with my kids. They think it is totally crazy that they made something called ice-cream bread.
1 pint (2 cups) Melted Ice Cream (You can use any ice cream! Lowfat & dairy free ice
cream do not work well)
1 1/4 cup Self Rising Flour
1/4 cup Rainbow Sprinkles
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 ̊F/ 175 ̊C.
2. Combine melted ice cream and self rising flour. Mix until well combined
3. Add any additional sprinkles, chocolate chips, or goodies to the batter.
4. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with a nonstick spray.
5. Pour batter into a loaf pan (dimensions: 6″Wx11″Dx2.88″H ) and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 3540 minutes. (Baking times and temperatures may vary from oven to oven)
7. Allow to cool fully before cutting.