This dessert is screaming my name! It has chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. And if you are also a fan of the famous lava cake, you will definitely not be disappointed with this recipe. This is also a recipe that many more people can enjoy now because no eggs were used.
If you are looking for something different this holiday season besides apple or pumpkin desserts, this Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake is worth considering.
Makes 4 servings
1/2 cup (65g) all purpose flour
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
1/4 cup (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp (1g) salt
1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder
1/4 tsp (2g) baking soda
1/4 cup (56ml) oil
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
7 fl oz (200ml) milk
3/4 oz (22g) chocolate, 4 pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease 4 ramekins or aluminum muffin molds.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Whisk in oil and vanilla extract. Gradually add milk until batter is well combined and smooth.
4. Divide batter into the prepared molds. Place one piece of chocolate into the center of each mold.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly for about 15 minutes before removing from the molds.
6. Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the molds and invert onto plates. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top, and serve immediately.
Source: Home Cooking Adventure