I love coming across desserts that you probably wouldn’t think of combing them but when you do, you realize what you have been missing. Well, these Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies are just that.
Yes, you have a brownie on the bottom and on top you have a mint chocolate chip cheesecake cake. They not only look super cool, the flavor combination is wonderful.
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon mint extract
4 drops green food coloring
1 cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup flour
1 cup sugar
⅓ cup dark cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C
2. For the cheesecake, in a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
3. Add sugar, egg, mint extract, and food coloring, and beat until smooth.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
5. For the brownie, in a separate bowl, whisk the dry ingredients until combined.
6. Add the butter and eggs, and beat until smooth.
7. To assemble, fill each cup of a standard, lined muffin tin half full of brownie, then half full of cheesecake mixture.
8. Bake 25 – 30 min.